SEO: Website Optimisation 101
When you hire a top SEO provider, there are certain expectations you are entitled to have of them: you expect them to work with integrity, honesty, and to not make promises they can’t keep. You expect them to get results on your behalf.
Too many SEO companies promise the world yet fail to deliver. This is extremely frustrating and a big reason why some people have a less than flattering impression of SEO. This is unfortunate because there are great SEO experts that are extremely good to work with.
First and foremost, you should steer clear of any SEO company that:
- Locks you into a contract
- Does not properly audit your website
- Does not make recommendations to optimise your website
- Does not provide ongoing, tangible regular reports
- Is not available to answer questions
One of the things that sets SEOCycle apart from our competitors in this industry is the fact that we operate transparently. This includes:
- Free initial basic website analysis
- Honest feedback and recommendations for website optimisation for SEO
- Month-by-month plans with no lock-in contracts
- Weekly, detailed reporting including results as well as work completed
- Ongoing assessment of results, algorithm changes, and trends
- Tweaking our approach where necessary
- Experience – we have a wide client base across a vast number of industries worldwide
- Personal service – while our global team is large, you always deal one-on-one with our Australian-based SEO expert
The Importance of Website Optimisation
Many people have no idea what to expect when they set out to begin the process of SEO. As such, a lot of clients are surprised when we recommend that their website needs to be optimised.
Those clients who trust their SEO expert in terms of website optimisation will reap the rewards of doing so.
Website Optimisation includes:
- Analysis of your entire site’s data
- In-depth keyword research and competitive analysis
- Nomination of focus keywords
- Creation of keyword-based landing pages
- Provision of text-based, rich and relevant content (essential for ranking)
- Optimisation for SEO – both on-page and off-page
- Optimisation for mobile
- Improvement of site speed and functionality
- Improvement of the visitor experience
- Attain quality backlinks
- Improvement of conversion rates
Google alone uses hundreds of ranking signals to allocate and rank search engine results. Optimising your site matters – a lot. You need to understand that a site that has not been optimised simply can’t achieve its best possible ranks on Google and other search engines. While it may seem unnecessary to the average person to initially make the changes required, it will most certainly pay off enormously in the longer term.
Choose SEOCycle for your Search Engine Optimisation
Hiring an SEO provider in Sydney and everywhere else is a collaboration. To be successful, it is an ongoing commitment and a relationship where we become part of your team, working with you towards a common goal – to help your site rank highly in search engines. When you agree to optimise your website as per expert, professional recommendations, your likelihood of success rises significantly.
Here at SEOCycle, we deliver on our promises. We work transparently and honestly, and we take an individual approach to each and every one of our clients, based on each website and your goals.
Unlike a lot of other providers out there who promise the world and deliver very little, taking a cookie-cutter approach and locking clients into costly contracts, we offer realistic predictions about what we believe we can achieve for you in terms of incredibly effective yet affordable SEO, and we provide solutions to help improve our outcomes. We constantly assess our approach to your SEO and make changes where and when required.
These include website optimisation. While we can help you with this, the ball is very much in your court as to what you’re willing to do to optimise your site for its best outcomes. We find some clients require very little in terms of website optimisation; others will need more. You can undertake this work in-house, hire your own writers and web developers, or if you choose, we can provide these services (content writing, website development, web design, ghost blogging) here at SEOCycle. The choice is yours – just know that, for best results, you really need to ensure your site is SEO-optimised.
The benefits of doing so include:
- Provision of valuable content to your target audience
- Build organic traffic
- Capitalise on existing traffic
- Maximise your website’s reach and effectiveness
- Meet audience expectations
Contact us today to explore how we can help your website rank for better business outcomes.